TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
ELSA Sports Group Limited (t/a London City Lionesses) (“LCL”, “we”, “us”, “our”)
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
By applying, purchasing and/or being allocated or transferred a Ticket (as defined below), you are accepting and agreeing that you have read and understood these Ticket Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by, and to comply with, these Ticket Terms and Conditions. You also confirm that anyone else that you validly apply, purchase, sell, transfer or allocate Ticket(s) for or to, has also read, and agreed to comply with, these Ticket Terms and Conditions.
LCL reserves the right to change these Ticket Terms and Conditions from time to time and shall notify you of any such changes if they materially affect your rights as a consumer by issuing a statement on our website and/or by sending you an email communication. If you are not prepared to comply with these Ticket Terms and Conditions, you should not apply for, purchase, nor accept the allocation or transfer of, a Ticket.
The following terms in the Ticket Terms and Conditions have the following meanings:
Government Rules means legislation enacted, and/or rules and guidance issued, by the UK Government from time to time.
Ground means Princes Park Stadium, Darenth Rd, Dartford, England, DA1 1RT including any outer concourse and all land surrounding Princes Park Stadium that is occupied by us on the day of a Match.
Match means any football match played by LCL at the Ground (including Season Ticket Matches) and all activity in or around the Ground associated with the relevant football match.
Match Ticket means a ticket which provides the right to attend a Match.
Season Ticket means a season ticket which provides the right to attend each Season Ticket Match. Season Ticket Match means each domestic league and cup competition football match played by LCL at the Ground and all activity in or around the Ground associated with the relevant football match.
Ticket means a Match Ticket or a Season Ticket respectively.
1. These Terms and Conditions are valid for the 2023/2024 season and will terminate at the end of the 2023/2024 season.
2. No Season Ticket holder has the right to occupy the seat indicated on their Season Ticket for the 2023/2024 season for any subsequent season(s).
Issue of Ticket(s)
3. Match Tickets shall be issued by LCL by e-ticket to be either printed or shown on a mobile device. Season Tickets shall be issued by LCL by e-ticket to be shown on a mobile device.
4. A Ticket shall not be purchased or obtained through any person, agent, company or otherwise than directly from LCL or its authorised distributors.
5. The Ticket will remain the property of LCL at all times and must be produced together with evidence of your identity if required to do so by any official, steward or employee of LCL or any police officer.
6. All personal arrangements, including but not limited to, travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Match which have been arranged by the Ticket holder and all related costs are at their own risk. LCL shall not be liable to refund, reimburse or otherwise compensate you for any such costs.
Transfer of Tickets
7. A Ticket shall not be transferred, shared, advertised, or offered for sale, resold or supplied unless expressly authorised in writing by LCL.
8. A Ticket may not be used as a prize, or as part of a competition, or in any promotional or similar activity without the written consent of LCL.
9. A Ticket may not be included as part of a package, meaning the supply of a Ticket with additional benefit(s) including but not limited to retail items, accommodation, food, drink, hospitality services and/or travel, except as authorised in writing by LCL.
10. Tickets may not be sold through any secondary ticketing service, auction site, or website.
Lost or stolen Tickets
11. Where a Ticket has been lost or stolen, please notify LCL immediately and LCL shall issue a duplicate Ticket to the Ticket holder (in the case of Season Tickets this may be on a Season Ticket Match by Season Ticket Match basis). LCL is entitled to charge a reasonable administrative fee for any duplicate Ticket issued. If LCL issues a duplicate Ticket, the original Ticket will become automatically invalid.
Access and admission
12. A Match Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Match indicated on the Match Ticket. A Season Ticket entitles the holder to attend each Season Ticket Match.
13. Access to the Ground is subject at all times to:
a. the terms and conditions of entry and/or ground regulations as published by LCL from time to time (which may include at the Ground itself); and
b. any applicable restrictions and requirements, including but not limited to any Government Rules and/or relevant football regulatory requirements which may change
from time to time.
14. To gain access to the Ground for the relevant Match each person must have a valid Ticket, except for those under the age of 2 who may enter free of charge when accompanied by a Ticket holder. Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18 and such adult is responsible for the actions and conduct of those persons.
15. In order to gain admission to the Ground, the Ticket must be presented in its entirety in either physical or digital form at one of the turnstiles.
16. A Ticket holder is permitted to occupy the seat or standing position indicated on the Ticket or such other alternative seat of equivalent value as LCL may allocate at its reasonable discretion (for example, because the relocation is necessary to comply with Government Rules and/or relevant football regulatory requirements or the original seating area is closed for repairs, maintenance or re-building).
17. All access to the Ground shall be for the private enjoyment of the Match only and not for any commercial purpose or activity.
18. Save for official LCL merchandise and/or other football-related clothing worn in good faith, you shall not bring into, use, wear or display within the Ground any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
19. A Ticket holder is only entitled to bring into the Stadium one bag that is no larger than a sheet of A4 (21cm x 21cm x 30cm). No bag any larger than this will be permitted into the Ground. There are no bag storage facilities at the Ground, which means that if you do not comply with this rule, you may be refused entry to the Ground. No refund will be provided in such an instance.
20. LCL reserves the right to carry out bag and/or other security checks in respect of Ticket holders. Details of items that are not permitted inside the Ground can be found on our website. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.
21. There is no right to re-admission if you leave the Ground.
22. Where a Ticket has been purchased as a concession Ticket, that Ticket may only be used in accordance with the relevant concession requirement(s). By way of example, a Ticket that is sold as an age concession Ticket, will only provide entry to the Match if used by someone who is within the relevant concession age for that Ticket.
23. A Ticket holder must comply with the instructions of LCL and/or its servants or agents while in the Ground, otherwise may be required to leave and no money will be refunded or compensation provided.
24. LCL, the police, its servants or agents shall be entitled to refuse admission or eject a Ticket holder in reasonable circumstances.
Accessible access supporters
25. Any supporter requiring accessible access to the Ground should contact LCL in good time in advance of the relevant Match for further information by emailing
email@example.com. LCL may require proof that assistance is required to access the Ground and access a Match.
Cancellation, abandonment, or postponement of a Match
26. LCL does not guarantee that a Match will take place at any particular time or on any particular date. LCL also reserves the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule its advertised Matches to comply with the rules and/or directions of any football governing body, Government Regulations, or where it otherwise reasonably needs to do so. Any relevant update shall be issued for our website and/or social media channels and we recommend you visit our website on a regular basis to check the latest times and dates of Matches.
27. Once you have purchased or been allocated or transferred a Ticket, you will not be entitled to cancel it without the agreement of LCL and no refund will be payable by LCL for any Match that you decide not to or cannot attend for any reason, subject to paragraphs 28 and 29 below. No refunds will be issued on already purchased tickets that have later been discounted.
28. If a Match (that has not been purchased with a Season Ticket) is cancelled or abandoned before the date it is due to take place and not rescheduled, you can apply to LCL for a refund within 30 days of the date on which the Match is cancelled or abandoned and we will refund the amount you have paid for your Ticket(s) (up to a maximum of the face value of the Ticket(s)) within 30 days of receipt of your refund application.
29. If a Match is cancelled or abandoned before the date it is due to take place or during the Match itself, and LCL reschedules the Match, you will be entitled to a Ticket to attend the rescheduled Match or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Match (in the case of any Match that has not been purchased with a Season Ticket), you will be entitled to a refund of the amount you paid for your Ticket (up to a maximum of the face value of the Ticket).
30. In the event that a cancelled or abandoned Match is rescheduled or we change the date or kick- off time of a Match, we will post a notice on our website notifying you of the process and deadline for obtaining Ticket for the rescheduled Match or a refund (as applicable) in accordance with these Ticket Terms and Conditions.
31. The cancellation rights granted to consumers pursuant to The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 do not apply to Ticket purchases. Consequently, purchasers of Tickets will not be able to cancel their Ticket purchases except in accordance with these Ticket Terms and Conditions or as otherwise permitted by English Law.
32. If a Ticket is cancelled due to a breach of these Ticket Terms and Conditions by you or a guest and/or admission is reasonably refused for whatever reason no money will be refunded or compensation provided.
33. If the named Season Ticket holder dies, LCL shall be entitled to require that the Season Ticket is returned and shall offer a refund to the named Season Ticket holder’s estate for Season Ticket Matches not yet played.
34. LCL adopts a zero-tolerance approach to all abusive, foul, threatening, racist and other discriminatory conduct of any kind, either in person, via email or telephone, or online, towards other supporters or club staff.
35. Save as set out in paragraph 36 below, you shall not bring into (or use within) the Ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a Match or any aspect of it. Any person acting in breach of this provision will be required to deliver up any tapes, films, disks or other recordings or data to LCL and/or the FA (and any successor body) as appropriate and the copyright in any such recording or transmission is hereby assigned (by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act 1988) to LCL and/or the FA (and any successor body) as appropriate.
36. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Ground, provided that they are used for personal and private use only.
37. Ticket holders shall not to bring the good name of the Club into disrepute in any way or through any means.
Liability and disputes
38. Any Ticket advertised, supplied or obtained in breach of these Ticket Terms and Conditions shall be void and all rights conferred therewith shall be nullified. Any recipient seeking to use a Ticket obtained in breach of these Ticket Terms and Conditions in order to gain or provide access to or remain at the Ground will be a trespasser and the recipient may be liable to be refused entry or evicted from the Ground.
39. LCL reserves the right to take legal or disciplinary action against any recipient of Tickets which breaches any of these Ticket Terms and Conditions and such Ticket holder will not be entitled to receive a refund or compensation in any way.
40. Any non-compliance of these Ticket Terms and Conditions shall be dealt with by LCL as it sees fit (for example, a ban from attendance or withdrawal of a Season Ticket), without limitation to any applicable sanctions under any football regulatory body and such Ticket holder will not be entitled to receive a refund or compensation in any way.
41. LCL excludes any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
42. Tickets are provided for your own personal use and LCL shall have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
43. If LCL fails to comply with these Ticket Terms and Conditions, LCL is only responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of LCL’s breach of these Ticket Terms and Conditions, but LCL is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of LCL’s breach or if it was contemplated by you and LCL at the time that you and LCL entered into a contract pursuant to these Ticket Terms and Conditions.
44. If you are not a consumer our total liability in respect of our breach of these Ticket Terms and Conditions and/or your use of a Ticket, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, shall not in any event exceed the amount paid by you to us for the Ticket.
45. LCL shall not be responsible for any interrupted and/or restricted view of the Ground caused by virtue of the position of the seat, and/or the action of other spectators, players or officials.